Discussion Forum > Question for "Chrisswim" in Florida
Question for "Chrisswim" in Florida
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

BARman144
1 post
Oct 28, 2006
10:42 PM
Hi, noticed your post about GHQ Microarmor games in the Gainesville area. I am very interested, live in Gainesville. Interested in WW2 naval also. Thanks Chris
Paul
235 posts
Oct 29, 2006
5:23 AM
Barman, I live in Gainesville and that is where Chris usually plays when he is in town. Send me an email paulgenna @msn.com Remove the space before the at sign.
chrisswim
417 posts
Oct 29, 2006
3:21 PM
Barman:
I have played a number of games in Gainesville @ Paul's house. He has hosted several S.E Regional Modern Micro Armor Challange events. Very successfully, I might add. Hopefully in mid-december we will be able to have another grand event!!

I am about an hour away, and a few other out of towners fly in and roll dice.

Hope to see you this Dec.
RiellyUSMC
31 posts
Oct 29, 2006
4:55 PM
If a game is run in mid december im there. My south africans are itching for a fight and need some targets to smack around, but Ill play whatever and still have fun so long as i can roll some dice and make someone else's mini dead :)

Look forward to seeing everyone if we meet

Rielly
Swift Silent and Deadly 2nd Battalion 2nd Recon USMC retired.
BARman144
2 posts
Oct 29, 2006
7:04 PM
Thanks guy's for the quick replys. I came across this message board after searcing for a local wargame club in the Ginesville area. The site I found was the Jax Garrison club. Do you all game up there with them? When I was in my teens I used to play the old Seapower rules with 1/2400 models. I recently puchased a group of WW2 Japanese ships. Do you play any WW2 naval? I would also like to play WW2 Microarmor also but have little experience. Would love to at least watch and study up. Thanks, Chris
Paul
236 posts
Oct 30, 2006
10:43 AM
Barman

I game with a group that is getting ready to start a WWII naval campaign. I woudl be interested in some WWII micro armor. Give me a buzz tonight 336-3116 and I can fill you in.

Paul

Last Edited by Paul on Oct 30, 2006 10:44 AM
Paul
238 posts
Nov 08, 2006
6:41 AM
BARman144 you still checking the board? If so shoot me an email at paulgenna@msn.com

I live in Gainesville and we can talk about hooking up and playing some WWII or WWII ships. A group I am playing with right now is just starting a WWII ship game.
Paul
239 posts
Nov 14, 2006
8:01 AM
Chris I might have to hold off for the December game. We are trying to get the house spruced up to sell. Found a new subdivision and house plan that we like. If everything works out we will have a bigger area to play and can do games more often since it will not impact the rest of the family as much.
Carl67
6 posts
Apr 28, 2009
7:27 PM
Attention all Southerners if your ever in the Cleveland Ohio area. Stop by at the Warzone Matrix ( there in the phone book). I have put on a few games in Micro Armor. Not too many of us in these parts. Occasionally, I scrounge up a few 40k people and force them to play a game in this tiny scale.

we have played eastern front in micro armor , some desert war. I actually have some modern micro armor for the Vietnam War painted up as inspired by a another micro armor enthusiast in france - you may know him as pibber.

currently I am working on a d- day -Omaha scenario in Micro Armor since we are now on 65 years since that event.

Sincerely,

Carl
ww2navyguy
7 posts
Jun 17, 2009
12:59 PM
Yup, I'll be there. Chris, I saw your Dirtside game listed on Sunday afternoon. Looks interesting, however, I will only be there Friday and Saturday.

Good luck with the game. Wish someone was running WW2 naval in 1:2400 scale.
ww2navyguy
8 posts
Nov 14, 2012
7:29 PM
Chrisswim...I won't be able to get together in Dec with work around the holidays. Lots of deadlines to meet at work and won't have as much time available to game much until after holidays. I do need to head up to Jacksonville in the near future. Once I figure out when, I'll drop you a line.

Let me know if you still have any WW2 naval items you are looking to get rid of. I might be interested in them. Thanks!
Paul
263 posts
Dec 26, 2012
8:13 PM
Barman114,

You still live in Gainesville?

Paul
Paul
265 posts
May 20, 2014
12:11 PM
The Cold War has never ended.

Anyone in Gainesville still interested?

Regards,

paul
chrisswim
664 posts
Nov 23, 2015
1:57 PM
Ping for Gainesville Gamers....

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.