Discussion Forum > estate models
estate models
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

gunner
3 posts
Jan 14, 2016
2:26 PM
I have just acquired over 600 ship models from an estate. There are 219 carriers.
Most of the ships are GHQ and superior and quite a few from CinC. There are many micro nautical models. The ships are Italian,German, Japanese, French,British and of course many U.S.models. There is a nice selection of Battleships.I am in the process of making a list of all of the ships but it is a lot of work. I have made a list of the carriers and have a few pictures.If you are interested send me an E-mail. Please remember I am not a collector so I won't have all of the answers.For those who are interested in armor I also have over 200 tanks and support vehicles. I am in and out so if I don't get right back with you please be patient.
Kevdonahue
1 post
Jan 14, 2016
8:38 PM
Ahoy Gunner -
I'm always interested in adding to my collection!
I can't figure out how to get your email from this discussion board, so here's my email - please send me your list, and whatever else you believe is appropriate. My interests are both WW2 and Modern. Thanks!
Kevin (Kevdonahue@aol.com)
predhead
37 posts
Jan 15, 2016
7:52 AM
I may have interest in modern tanks and support vehicles, particularly items suitable for Arab-Israeli conflicts. Also, some potential interest in the very small scale ships, if they are the CinC 1/4800 range.

So, when you sort the vehicles and small ships, shoot me an email: preds81@yahoo.com

Darryl

----------
Ambushed in the Alley (15mm Force on Force/Tomorrow's War, 1/285th Check Your 6!, and other periods I game)
http://ambushedinthealley.blogspot.com/

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.