Discussion Forum > African forces?
African forces?
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Lekw
1 post
Sep 27, 2006
11:24 PM
I have been reading the posts and they have really got me motivated to expand my collection. At this point I have only about 40 micro armor vehicles from various nations all modern. I mostly concentrate on infantry. I was wondering if anyone models African forces in micro armor and what they use. Anyone have pictures? I am building up some South Africans and wanted to know if anyone has done SWAPO or others? My other project in micro armor is 1930’s early 40’s Italians and French.
RiellyUSMC
20 posts
Sep 28, 2006
5:04 AM
I have about 250 to 300 now with new aquistions in SAAF including tanks apc's logistics vehicles mortars at and aa vehicles artillery and aircraft. I can try and help you in some way send an email to riellyallsun@gmail.com and ill try and steer you in the right direction. Also Chrisswim is an excellent resource on anything to do with south africans and micro armor in general.
RiellyUSMC
21 posts
Sep 28, 2006
5:54 AM
For those intereseted which might only be me. I have found a 1/300 scale impala miniature for sale at SkyRaider Miniatures out of england. Many thanks to whomever it was that posted this sites name.

Rielly
fulcrum
104 posts
Sep 30, 2006
3:14 PM
I have a small SF force myself... and a few pictures on my website your welcome to look at

http://www.redrick.net/NEW%20ODDSENDS.htm

Rick

www.redrick.net
Micro Armor Page
Lekw
2 posts
Oct 01, 2006
12:24 AM
Thanks so much for your link. I know your page but did not see the South Africans. Your city looks great and I ordered some of the basetech stuff to build my own city using your advice. Great stuff.
fulcrum
105 posts
Oct 01, 2006
11:19 AM
In hind sight the pictures are pretty bad!! .... but if you cut and paste this address it should go staight to them

http://www.redrick.net/NEW%20ODDSENDS.htm

----------
Rick

www.redrick.net
Micro Armor Page
Lekw
3 posts
Oct 19, 2006
10:42 PM
I have done some Egyptians using T55s/34s and T62's. I used GHQ Russian infantry painted sand.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.