Discussion Forum > Service- An Open Letter to Randy and Brad
Service- An Open Letter to Randy and Brad
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

ltcincbj
101 posts
May 22, 2007
5:44 AM
I recently placed an order with CinC which took a slightly longer than the expected time to arrive because Randy had to literally cast much if not all of it. I received a hand written note from Randy apologizing for the delay.

NO apology was necessary however. When ordering the best one expects to wait a tad. That especially under the circumstance of a small company such as CinC. I do not expect CinC to have a large inventory of items in stock at all times. Small businesses cannot afford that expensive luxury. There was a time when CinC did have a larger business and did have extensive inventory. Sadly that is no longer the case.

Does waiting disturb me- not a whit. This is a great company run by people dedicated to making it the best it can be. Their service has always been excellent and their desire to improve it is obvious. They make what to me are the finest miniatures available, sold at a very fair price and delivered/shipped efficiently in good time at low prices. Product and service of the highest order.

It has, once again, been my pleasure and privilege to have done business with CinC and I look forward to my next order.

----------
"The only constant is change. Get used to it.": Noah Vaile
ltcincbj
137 posts
Feb 20, 2021
10:48 AM
I really miss CinC as it used to be.
----------
"The only constant is change. Get used to it.": Noah Vaile
http://www.dinosaur-toys-collectors-guide.com
Want a website of your own? Ask me how to get one!

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)